Specialist in India
Best IVF Specialist in India
Best IVF Specialist
Dr. Nayana Patel is the Medical Director of Zivia IVF. She has been practicing Obstetrics and Gynaecology, IVF Specialty and Fertility Enhancing Services for over three decades to give a helping hand to many infertile couples using the best modern techniques. With a sharp acumen and a vast know-how of the industry, Dr. Patel also has unmatched expertise in handling high-risk pregnancies. With over 30 years of experience, she has managed to deliver 18,000+ healthy IVF babies and 1600+ surrogate babies.
With over 30 years of experience in the Assisted Reproduction Technique, IVF, ICSI, and Infertility Treatment, Dr. Nayana Patel is a respected name in the IVF world. A five-time gold medalist, author of myriad medical publications, award-winning Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and IVF specialist gives you the chance to hope again.
Dr. Nayana Patel
MBBS, MD (Obs and Gynae)
Mentor & Medical Director, Zivia IVF
She was given the “Jewel of Gujarat” award for her exceptional work in the field of Infertility. She has been giving lectures at various National and International Conferences as well. Medical Director of Akanksha Hospital and Research Institute, Anand, Gujarat, India her satisfied clientele expands the globe.
Her passion to give hope to the childless couple has associated her with Zivia IVF Clinic. She is the mentor & director of Zivia IVF & her services for IVF ICSI & Infertility treatment are now available in Jaipur. She is the best IVF Specialist in India & can help couples with failed IVF cycles.
Awards & Achievements
- Recipient of the ‘The Luminaries Doctors of Gujarat’ Award by DivyaBhaskar (2018)
- Recipient of the ‘Women Leadership and Excellence’ Award by High Prince of Nigeria (March, 2017)
- Recipient of the “Jewels of Gujarat “ Award (2016)
- Awarded by SCSICON,New Delhi for ‘Stem cell advances & their clinical applications’ (June,2016)
- Awarded by ATG in Indian Medical Association on ‘Third Party Reproduction and Art Guidelines’ (2016)
- Awarded the Best IVF centre by IVF India (2013 – 2014)
- Awarded by International Conference & Live Workshop on ART & Endoscopy on Insight 12 Lite –Laparoscopy & infertility Trending (May,2012)
- Invited by the former Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri. Narendra Modi to honour at the district ‘MahilaSammelan’ on 27thJuly 2000, at Ode.
- Selected as President of State Obst. & Gynaec society of Gujarat (SOGOG), for the year 2010.
- Well-known for her documentaries on ‘Womb of the World’ by National Geographic, and ‘House of Surrogates’by BBC.
- Honored by ‘WOW: World of Women Achievers’ on the occasion of Woman’s Day for being the top in Healthcare.
- Featured on OPRAH show (October 2007)
- Featured on HARD TALK (November 2015)