Infertility is a despairing health condition, and dealing with it can certainly take a toll on your physical and psychological state. Not to mention, facing the social stigma around the inability to bear a child makes it even more difficult for a couple to cope up with the situation.
In India, the problem of infertility has increased by 17%, yet many couples do not have access to treatment. Even if they have, they don’t have many options among treatment methods or do not have much clarity about the entire process.
We at Zivia thoroughly understand the anguish and dilemma a woman or a couple goes through during this phase. We are an established IVF center in Pune offering excellent fertility services and have assisted more than 18000 couples in achieving their dreams of becoming parents. With our outstanding services, we facilitate you to overcome male and female infertility.
As you might know, IVF stands for in vitro fertilization. The treatment begins with ovulation induction, in which medications induce ovulation in females. After ovulation, eggs are extracted and artificially fertilized by sperm in a laboratory utilizing cutting-edge reproductive techniques. This healthy generated embryo is then transferred back to the female’s uterus, where the subsequent natural process occurs.
IVF can dramatically boost your chances of having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy child. IVF has a success rate of more than 40%.
Zivia being one of the finest fertility treatment clinics thrives on redefining infertility or IVF treatment based on your time, comfort, well-being, and eventual success. Our clinic has a homelike atmosphere, which helps us bridge the gap between patients and infertility professionals.
You deserve the most advanced IVF procedures!
Our Pune test tube baby clinic provides the most complete and advanced fertility treatments, including LAH, Blastocyst Transfer, Cryopreservation, Egg Freezing, and other cutting-edge assisted reproductive technologies. We are also known for providing the most advanced forms of standard in-vitro treatments, like ICSI, IMSI, and PICSI, which aid in achieving maximal success even in the most difficult cases of male infertility.
Our IVF clinic’s ART lab uses the most current fertility technology available to assist patients in achieving healthy and successful pregnancies with the best success rates.
Female infertility treatment options
Female infertility is a reproductive system problem in which a woman’s capacity to become pregnant and give birth to a child naturally is damaged or limited.
In the case of female infertility, the following advanced fertility treatments at our IVF center in Pune may be beneficial:
- Ultrasound and Ultrasonography Guided Procedures
- Endometrial Receptivity Analysis Test (ERA)
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG)
- Intrauterine Insemination(IUI)
- Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Egg/Oocyte donation
Male infertility treatment options
Male infertility is most commonly caused by issues with sperm production or sperm quality.
In the case of male infertility, the following advanced fertility therapies may be beneficial:
- Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA)
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE)
- Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Advanced IVF Procedures (ICSI, IMSI, PICSI)
- Surgical Sperm Aspiration (SSA)
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR)
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Testing
- Andrology Services for Male Infertility Treatments
We have best consultants
Our IVF doctors at Zivia – IVF center in Pune, ensure that every facet of treatment and all relevant options are explained in advance, allowing patients and their families to make more educated decisions. Every person who passes through our fertility center’s doors represents a new opportunity to heal infertility and extend family-building options. Zivia provides a secure, helpful, and calm atmosphere to support you get through this difficult time.
Get in touch with our team to transform your life and receive a definite line of treatment regarding your infertility.
Dr. Satish Shankar Londhe
MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
Dr. Satish Shankar Londhe is a Gynecologist, Obstetrician, and Infertility Specialist at Zivia IVF, Pune. He has over 15 years pf experience and specializes in Female Infertility Treatment, Fertility Treatment, Infertility Evaluation / Treatment, Egg Donation and Donor Insemination. He is known to be compassionate, patient listener and believes in personalized care .
Awards & Recognition
- Has completed more than 5000 Ovum pick up & more than 1000 embryo transfers.
- Has completed MBBS from Grant Medical College, J.J Hospital, Mumbai,2004
- Has completed D.G.O from Kamala Nehru Hospital , Pune -2008 & D.N.B. OBGY, Patki Hospital & IVF center, 2010
Dr Sharayu N. Bhalerao is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Infertility Specialist at Zivia IVF, Pune. She has been a topper throughout academic career and has over 10 plus years of experience in the field of ART and in dealing with cases of infertility, PCOS and Endometriosis.
Awards & Recognition
- Member of prestigious Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- More than 5 publications in National and international journals
- Case / Paper presentations in various State and National level conferences
- Received prestigious appreciation award from Dr Vikhe Patil Foundation, Ahmednagar
Dr Sharayu N. Bhalerao
MBBS, MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology), DNB, MRCOG (UK